Friday 4 April 2014

10 questions that set my "HULK" mode on!!!

Intrusive questions seem to bug everbody. Me being a piscean ,i am extra irritable than a average person . Some questions just piss the hell out of me.Small talk often means tons of irrelevant and meaningless questions.These include:
 1.Aur fir Bhabi kaisi hai? (Duh! if i had one , i wont be here wasting my time with you!)

2. Bhai,Job shob mili koi? (Nailed a job??Well if i had, it would be all over my facebook,twitter,whatsapp and so on)

3.What kind of girl do you like? ( Listen girl ! if you are interested ,i am all for it, just dont ask me to make up words i don't believe?)

4.What are your hobbies ?( well saying "glued to laptop all day" certainly won't make any impression!)

5.Whats your aim in life? ( One step at a time,one step! let me finish the sandwich first! )

6.How much do you love me? "( Ask that again, it might just reduce substantially!)

7.Didn't you used to be a topper in school?what happened now? (Things change, wasn't i a loser too!)

8.How come you've gained so much weight ?( Its not helium! so what could it be?Genius!)

9.Can we be just good friends? ( Hahaha!! Good one )

10.Are'nt you asleep yet? ( yes i am, i type messages in my sleep )

No comments:

Post a Comment