Sunday 30 March 2014

THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SCREAM FROM A ROOFTOP TO THESE PEOPLE: I BET WE ALL DO

  • Dear Google, i am not a robot. I wish i was, but  can you stop hurting my feelings!
  • Dear Professor,  I would like an advance announcement next time if you are’nt  going to mark attendance.
  • Dear “Just Friends “ of My GF , why don’t you get yourself a girl or a life !
  • Dear facebook, you are supposed to issue a warning before blocking my friend requests
  • Dear  wannabe modern girls , there are Hollywood movies other than twilight and stop quoting their love story. Real life Bella is a cheat!
  • Dear Modi and BJP , not everyone against you is a “PAK agent "
  • Dear facebook, you are supposed to issue a warning before blocking my friend requests.
  • Dear facebook friends , Unless i am actually in a pic , I have no interest in being tagged in ur pics. And yes , I hate teddies and kitties :P
  • Dear Rahul Gandhi , I understand Bringing youth in politics is important , but you cannot have that answer for every question.
  • Dear Airtel , I know my balance is below 10 rupees, you dont have to shove that in to my face every time!
  • Dear Arnab Goswami , Having a last word yourself and muting other people is not debating !
  • Dear India news , why don’t u shift your studio to a chaupal !
  • Dear public , enough with Manmohan jokes , they are’nt funny anymore!
  • Dear Uday Chopra ,not all persistence is good !!
  • Dear Honey Singh , we got it you are a party person, what else u got?
  • Dear Girls ,you don’t have to type “hmmm “ in a chat.  I ain’t holding a gun to your head.
For more youth and college humour Click

No comments:

Post a Comment